What we do:
– We analyse eye tracking data and have generated a huge database of knowledge and insights over the years.
– From all the insights, reports that often uncover hidden shopper behaviour are produced and that can be purchased directly via this website.
– Need Insights can also be hired as consultants to analyse your visual communication, from websites, display ads to print and outdoor environments.
We analyse shopper behaviour
We have extensive experience from both qualitative and quantitative market research…
This means we can discover deep consumer insights using data from tools such as eye tracking, deep interviewing, website analytics, and location based services.
– We analyse location based data from Wi-Fi and other data sources.
– For location analytics we have developed our own plaform filtering and applying statistical analytics to big data.
– Hire us for a specific project or the creation of custom and automated reports.
Inga resultat hittades
Sidan du begärde kunde inte hittas. Försök förfina din sökning eller använd navigeringen ovan för att lokalisera inlägget.
Consumer data that we analyse
Web Page Optimization
Real World Environments
Some of our partners and customers…
Customers recommending Need Insights:
”The recommendations we received exceeded our expectations! The report contained a number of real eye-openers that will make a big difference on how we work with web design moving forward. ”
”After implementing the recommendations from your eye tracking report, our sales increased with over 15%!”
Amazon was started in a garage in 1994, where Jeff Bezos and a handful of employees packed and sold books. By 1998, the company had begun to branch out into other categories. In 1999, Amazon patented the ability to purchase an item online with the click of a mouse....
Last week the interview with me (Jason McMillion) and colleague Salman Iqbal was published in the Swedish paper Veckans Affärer (VA.se). This week the article was picked up by Business Insider Nordic. BI Nordic has spoken to Need Insights, a Stockholm startup that’s...
Grow Smarter is an EU project where authorities and corporations join forces to build connected and smart cities of the future. Stockholm is one of three so called lighthouse cities in Europe where the new technology and solutions will be developed. Need Insights...