Need Insights protects your personal privacy. This data protection policy explains how Need Insights collects and uses your personal information. You can always contact us for privacy and data protection issues by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using Need Insights’ services, you accept our Data Protection Policy and our processing of your personal information. You also agree that Need Insights uses electronic communications channels to send information to you. It is important that you read and understand our data protection policy before using our products and services.
What information do we collect?
Information you provide to us. You can directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself in a variety of ways, such as when you send an email or purchase any of Need Insights’ services where you provide personal information. This may be:
• Person and contact information – Name, Date of birth, Social security number, Invoice and delivery address, E-mail address, Cell phone number, etc.
In order to offer you services and news, we can collect the following information:
• Information on how to interact with Need Insights – how to use our services such as our website.
• Geographical information – your geographical location.
The information you provide, as well as information about the services are generally necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with us, while the other information we collect generally is necessary for other purposes, as described below.
What do we do with your information?
Provides, performs and improves our services. All data is used to provide, perform and improve Need Insight services. Need Insights processes personal information for the following purposes based on the following legal bases:
|Purpose of treatment||Legal basis for treatment (“why is treatment necessary”)|
|To administer the customer relationship, such as to fulfil our obligations to you and to provide you with information, products and services that you request from us.||Complete our agreements with you.|
|To ensure that content is presented effectively to you and your device.||Complete our agreements with you.|
|To prevent abuse of Need Insights’ services as part of our efforts to keep the services safe and secure. Comply||with our agreements and comply with applicable legislation.|
Communicate with you. Need Insights may also use your data to communicate relevant information about used or similar services and to perform customer satisfaction surveys regarding our services (eg after you have contacted Need Insights) via electronic communications channels and by phone. If you do not want to receive such communication, you are welcome to mail to email@example.com.
Who can we share your information with?
We may transfer to, or share your information with, selected third parties, as follows. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection upon transfer to or sharing with such selected third parties.
Suppliers and subcontractors may share your personal information with suppliers or subcontractors for the performance of our agreements to you and for other purposes as set out in this Data Protection Policy.
What we will NOT do with your data. We will not sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so.
Where do we process your personal information?
We are always processing your data within the EU / EEA
How long do we save your personal information?
We will only save your data as long as it is necessary to fulfill our agreement to you and as long as required by statutory storage times. When we save your data for purposes other than to fulfill our agreements, we save the information only as long as necessary and / or statutory for the purpose.
Your rights of access, rectification and deletion
• Right to access your data. You can request a copy of the information you would like to know and verify the information we have about you. The copy is free to request.
• Right to rectification. You are entitled to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
• Right to be deleted (“the right to be forgotten”). You are entitled to request the deletion of your personal data for those cases where the information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
Cookies & similar techniques
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers. These are sent from Need Insights or our partners’ web servers and stored on your device as shown below. We use different cookies:
• Session cookies are a temporary cookie that ends when you close your browser or app.
• Permanent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or they expire.
• Pre-Cookies are cookies set by the website you visit.
Web beacons are small transparent graphic images that can be found in emails we send to you.
Similar techniques are techniques that store information in your browser or in your device in a manner similar to cookies and web beacons.
The cookies we use usually improve the services we offer you. In general, we categorize our cookies and their use as follows:
• Analyscookies provides comprehensive analytical information regarding your use of our services.
• Marketing Cookies
Need Insights uses marketing cookies to customize and enhance your experience on our website, in marketing mail.
• Automated Marketing: Cookies from our marketing automation platform enable us to be more relevant in our communication with you. Based on personal information provided by the user voluntarily, e.g. Through forms on our website, Need Insights uses this information to improve the ability to deliver more relevant information on the website and through advertising channels.
• Analysis: Analyscookies collect information about how users interact with our website and provide lessons about overall interaction patterns rather than individual user behavior. This data helps us improve your experience on the website.
Your browser or device will usually allow you to change the settings for the usage and scope of cookies. Go to the settings of your browser or device to learn more about adjusting the settings for cookies. For example, you can choose to block all cookies, accept only first-party cookies, or delete cookies when you close your browser.
Please note that some of our services might not work if you block or delete cookies.
Need Insights AB is registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office with organization number 556973-6043 and is based on BOX 1073, 164 25 Kista, Stockholm County.
Need Insights is the personally responsible (controller) for processing your personal information as above. Need Insights complies with Swedish data protection legislation.
Visit www.needinsights.se for more information on Need Insights.
Need Insights also has a data protection agent that you can contact.
Name: Mats Edvardsson
Phone: 004670 – 355 34 40
Data protection policy was last updated in April 2018.